AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The only difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organization (Huffaker) selected by customers.
Signing up is easy! To get started:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com and use your existing Amazon username and password to sign in
2. Hover over "Accounts and Lists"
3. Select "Your Amazon Smile"
4. Click the yellow "Change charity" button
5. Type "Huffaker PTA" in the search bar. Choose Huffaker PTA in Reno, NV and click "Select"
That's it! Remember to bookmark and make all your purchases at smile.amazon.com (not amazon.com) in order to support Huffaker Elementary School.
If you shop on your phone or tablet, you can easily link to your Amazon app, as well. Once you have registered on AmazonSmile:
1. Open your Amazon app as you normally would
2. Click on the menu button ( ) in the lower right corner
3. Select "AmazonSmile"
4. Turn it "ON"
5. Make note of your renewal date (you typically must turn it back "on" every six months)
Please feel free to share this info with family and other Huffaker community members. Their shopping can support our school, also!